We’ve doubled down on our commitment to promoting health and well-being and designed a flexible employee benefits programme to reflect the diversity of our European team.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Private medical insurance for the whole family
- Health and wellness monthly fund (up to £100)
- Dental cover
- An annual budget of £120 towards optical care
- Pension contribution of 5% (additional contribution per year at the company)
- Work-from-home office setup stipend
- Life insurance up to four times the annual salary
- 25 days holiday (including birthday off) + 8 bank holidays + shut down between Christmas and New Year
Yes, you read it right: adding personal holidays, bank holidays, and the year-end shut down, our European team will have more than five weeks of leave annually.
With our monthly health and well-being allowance of £100, our employees can spend it on gym memberships, yoga classes, or other activities that benefit their lifestyles. In addition, our medical insurance is available for the whole family, and we provide a dental plan too.
As a remote-first company, we offer a generous home office allowance too. Our employees can use it to buy any kind of office supply — from a headset for video calls to an ergonomic chair — to help them build their best home office.